Almost done with my final presentation and 2 papers. School ends this week!!! Hell yeah!!!! AND somehow I’m meeting my HUGE ASS sales goal at work.
I’ve had like 3 cups of coffee today. Feeling pretty giddy…
Someone once told me that human beings have three dimensions: how you see yourself, how others see you, and how you want others to see you. The closer the distance between the three dimensions, the more at peace you are and the more stable you become.
The first snow:
1. I’m thankful to be home with my family and cuddling with our cat that we adopted 10 years ago.
2. In a few minutes, I’m going to run a COLD turkey trot. I’m thankful that I’m not injured and have a fun group to run with.
3. Today I’m going to my mom’s side of the family’s house in Indiana where they have the best food and lots of it!
4. At this time last year, I had no idea I would meet my boyfriend on December 1st. I’m thankful for Andy; he’s too good to be true.
5. I have parents who support my dreams and always let me know that I’ll be loved no matter what.
6. My job has sucked this year and they’re rolling out some really positive changes starting in January! I think everything is going to be ok :)
7. My life is pretty great overall. I’m lucky.